Module Four: Increasing your profits: the holy grail for architects
In 2019, the 5-hours, 15-min webinar series is delivered over five days, with intervening gaps, allowing you time to reflect, revise and review. You can attend all five modules in the series thus future proofing your business, or you can attend relevant modules only, if you need to refresh your understanding of each topic.
Following completion of all five webinars in the series, an attendance certificate will be issued showing that you attended the RIBA-accredited Business Skills Webinar Series.
For more information on individual modules, view the RIBA Business Skills Webinar Series Factsheet (PDF).
Webinar content and structure
Module four will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the marketing and sales system the London Business Coaching have used to grow practice revenue by an average of 38% per annum over the last 11 years
- Understand why increasing profits and cashflow should not always start with lead generation activities such as networking, competitions, etc.
- The two most frequently overlooked sources of commercial advantage for any practice
- The importance of focusing on commercial performance indicators and knowing which ones will bring greatest value to your practice
- Live Q&A
For more information on your requirements to attend this webinar, please view the RIBA Webinar Series page.
Parag Prasad, London Business Coaching
Parag Prasad, MD of London Business Coaching and certified ActionCOACH business coach, has coached more than 40 architecture practices to tangibly improve commercial performance and develop their teams. He's been running seminars for 10 years and spoken about business skills in the profession at numerous RIBA events including Guerrilla Tactics and the Future Leaders programme, helping to deliver the goal of empowering architects to improve their business skills.
Chris Williamson, RIBA Vice President International, said the following about Parag Prasad: “When I was appointed the RIBA Ambassador for Business Skills in 2015 I knew Parag and his team could play a big part in delivering our ambitious vision for our profession. Numerous case studies and the RIBA Client Survey have stressed the importance of the measurable commercial improvements achieved when Architects learn business skills and are coached on their application by an experienced coach. Parag’s coaching has worked for Weston Williamson and London Business Coaching are an essential resource for our profession.”
- Business, clients and services
- Procurement and contracts
- Legal, regulatory and statutory compliance
Club ticket (purchase all five webinars for the price of four)
- RIBA/CIAT members £120+VAT
- RIBA Chartered Practice £120+VAT
- Non-members £240+VAT
- RIBA/CIAT members £30+VAT
- Non-members £60+VAT
How to book
- Book your Club ticket online by selecting the Club ticket option
- Book module four online by selecting module 4