Module One: Architect's guide to tax
In 2019, the 5-hours, 15-min webinar series is delivered over five days, with intervening gaps, allowing you time to reflect, revise and review. You can attend all five modules in the series thus future proofing your business, or you can attend relevant modules only, if you need to refresh your understanding of each topic.
Following completion of all five webinars in the series, an attendance certificate will be issued showing that you attended the RIBA-accredited Business Skills Webinar Series.
For more information on individual modules, view the RIBA Business Skills Webinar Series Factsheet (PDF).
Webinar content and structure
Module one will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the tax aspects of the typical operating structures for architects and how the business tax interacts with your personal tax position
- How key stakeholders can sell their businesses to Employee Ownership Trust and then implement incentive arrangements to lock in, motivate and reward their key talent
- Live Q&A
For more information on your requirements to attend this webinar, please view the RIBA Webinar Series page.
Neil Williams, BDO
Neil is a Partner within the London Professional Services team, with over 18 years of tax experience gained equally between a big four firms and BDO. Specialising in people businesses for the last 11 years, Neil has advised a wide range of firms across the financial services, property, legal and consultancy sectors. Neil will take ultimate responsibility for the quality of the BDO tax services and will work closely with you on the implementation of any advisory services.
1. Business, clients and services
2. Procurement and contracts
3. Legal, regulatory and statutory compliance
Club ticket (purchase all five webinars for the price of four)
- RIBA/CIAT members £120+VAT
- RIBA Chartered Practice £120+VAT
- Non-members £240+VAT
- RIBA/CIAT members £30+VAT
- Non-members £60+VAT
How to book
- Book your Club ticket online by selecting the Club ticket option
- Book module one online by selecting module 1