What does great architecture look like in 2017 and who are the people responsible? The architects shortlisted for the RIBA Stirling Prize 2017 come together in a unique event to reveal the stories behind their buildings, the things that inspire them and what it would mean to win the UK’s most prestigious architecture prize.
Hear from the shortlisted practices below:
- Barretts Grove, Stoke Newington, east London by Groupwork + Amin Taha
- The British Museum World Conservation and Exhibitions Centre, Bloomsbury, London by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- Command of the Oceans by Baynes and Mitchell Architects for Chatham Historic Dockyard in Kent
- City of Glasgow College - City Campus, Scotland by Reiach & Hall Architects and Michael Laird Architects
- Hastings Pier, East Sussex by dRMM Architects
- Photography Studio for Juergen Teller, west London by 6a architects
Ticket price includes glass of wine or soft drink after the event.