Chile is the gateway to Latin America, its strong local architects are the ideal partners for UK practices wishing to develop projects in Chile and elsewhere. The recently signed MoU between the UK and Chile means now is the ideal time to explore the opportunities in this fascinating country.
RIBA has teamed up with the DIT, the British Chamber of Commerce in Chile and the Chilean Government (ProChile) and BRE to host a talk that showcases these opportunities and how you can get involved.
Our guests include:
- Marcia Gattoni of Britcham Chile Services, sharing relevant information for the identification and sourcing of work prospects in Chile
- Adam Matthews from The Centre for Digital Built Britain responsible for the promotion of the UK BIM Standards around the world
- Ian Bogle of Bogle Architects showcasing their project Proyecto 84 - Bogota
- Carlos de la Barrera will share his experience as a Chilean Architect living in London and working in UK practice HOK
- Felipe Lanuza Rilling from Devilat Lanuza Architects will be showcasing their ‘3D scan house project. Illustrating innovative ways advanced technologies can be used to explore the site and location constraints
Also, hear first hand from Orivaldo Barros from BRE about the Chile Innovation Park, CTEC and explore business opportunities in new international growth markets.
Join us for an informative evening to learn more, chat to those who have already been there, and enjoy a taste of authentic Chilean cuisine.
The festivities begin on Wednesday 7 March at 6pm in the Forum at 76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT.
- Department for International Trade
- Britcham Chile Services - @BritchamChile
- ProChile - @ProChileUK.