In the company of RIBA's expert curators, we meet those who commission, design, restore and live with iconic buildings.
As a Patron, you join a core group who support the work of RIBA's British Architectural Library. At the heart of our iconic London building, the Library is home to the world's greatest architectural collections.
Patrons play a crucial role in RIBA's cultural life, enabling increased access to the collections, as well as preserving and enhancing them for generations to come. Exhibitions, events and education programmes benefit hugely from Patron support.
You can join at one of three levels:
Founder - £10,000 | Benefactor - £5,000 | Patron - £1,500
We also offer the opportunity to give the gift at the level of your choosing.
As a Patron, you enjoy the following benefits. You are always welcome to bring a guest.
All Patrons benefits plus:
- VIP invitation to the RIBA Stirling Prize party
- Private collections viewing for you and up to eight friends
- Four additional invitations to RIBA exhibition openings for your family and friends
All Benefactor benefits plus:
- Invitation to the prestigious Royal Gold Medal Dinner
- Opportunity to meet with senior RIBA curators to discuss your own areas of architectural interest.
British Architectural Library Trust
The British Architectural Library Trust are a group of supporters who help protect and nurture one of the world’s greatest architectural collections and promote collaborations with the RIBA through cultural activities in the USA.
As with UK supporters, there are several levels of support and benefits include:
- exclusive events in America
- personal invitation to view the RIBA collections in London
- regular updates on BALT and RIBA news
- invitation to exclusively designed overseas trips
- acknowledgment on the BALT website
- RIBA Annual Review (if desired)