The RIBA Café at 66 Portland Place
Our café is a tranquil space to enjoy a speciality coffee, homemade cake and artisan sandwich with comfy sofas and space to work.
Just moments from the bustle of Oxford Street and green spaces of Regent’s Park, it’s the perfect place to relax after seeing one of our free exhibitions, enjoy one of our coffee table books available to purchase at the RIBA Bookshop, or just grabbing a drink to go.
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4pm
The RIBA Café offers free WiFi and step-free access, on the ground floor at 66 Portland Place. Plan your visit.
- enjoy a coffee and a mini pastry before 11.30am for £3.60
- any hot drink and a sweet treat after 12.30pm for £4
- RIBA Members receive 20% off all full price menu items
All items are subject to availability
Breakfast - served until 11am
- Pastry selection - from 80p
- Large pastries - £2.10
- Cinnamon buns - £3.50
- Coconut yoghurt, raspberry, hibiscus, chai granola - £1.90
- Breakfast sandwich - £3.50
Lunch - served from 11am
- Artisan sandwich selection - £5.50
- Free range scotch egg - £3.50
- Smoked bacon and Somerset cheddar quiche - £3.50
- Veggie/sausage roll - £3.50
- Chef's seasonal salad - £3.50
Cakes and sweet treats
- Fresh fruit - from £1.00
- Tunnock cakes - from £1.00
- Banana loaf - £1.00
- See the counter for homemade treat selections
- Espresso - £2.50
- Cappuccino/Flat White/Latte - £3.50
- Hot Chocolate - £3.25
- Tea (cup or pot) - from £2.75
- Kombucha - £2.40
- Can soft drinks - £2.15
Please note the RIBA Café is cashless. We accept all major credit and debit cards.