Our public buildings at 66 Portland Place and RIBA North, and our study rooms and Architecture Gallery at the V&A, currently remain closed due to the government advice on the COVID-19 pandemic.
We look forward to welcoming visitors and researchers back to our buildings. We continue to monitor government guidelines and carefully make plans to reopen, and the health of visitors and staff remains our priority. We will announce a timeline for reopening as soon as we are able to do so.
To keep up to date with our reopening plans, bookmark this page to check for updates, and sign up to our newsletters.
While our physical sites are closed, we continue to offer the following library and cultural services:
- An ongoing programme of digital talks, lectures and curator tours
- Architecture at Home, a programme of online events and a wide range of free digital learning resources for children, young people and adults
- Our Information Centre, contactable by phone on 020 7307 3882, Monday to Friday, 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm, or by email
- A limited collections enquiry service by email, using email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digitised collections and limited contemporary editions available to view, download and buy through our online image library, RIBApix
- Digital collections resources and online library catalogue
- A virtual reimagining of our latest exhibition, FREESTYLE – Architectural Adventures in Mass Media by Space Popular
The following sites and services are currently closed:
- 66 Portland Place, including the Library, Architecture Gallery, bookshop and bar
- RIBA North, including the galleries, café and shop
- The RIBA Architecture Study Rooms, and Architecture Galleries at the V&A
- The RIBA Collections outstore at the Piper Centre