We are delighted to announce that from 2 July 2021, subject to government guidelines, we will begin a phased reopening of 66 Portland Place:
- From 2 July, our current exhibition ‘Freestyle: Architectural Adventures in Mass Media’ will reopen on Fridays and Saturdays between 10am – 5pm, by appointment only. To book your tickets, please visit here.
- From 9 July our Library will reopen on Fridays between 10am – 5pm, by appointment only. Booking instructions can be found here.
- We regret that the RIBA Drawings and Archives Study Room (based at the V&A) remains closed for the time being. Please check this page regularly for further updates.
The following online resources are still available:
- an ongoing programme of digital talks, lectures and curator tours
- Architecture at Home, a programme of online events and a wide range of free digital learning resources for children, young people and adults
- our Information Centre, contactable by phone on 020 7307 3882, Monday to Friday, 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm, or by email
- a limited collections enquiry service by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- digitised collections and limited contemporary editions available to view, download and buy through our online image library, RIBApix
- digital collections resources and online library catalogue
- a virtual reimagining of our latest exhibition, Freestyle – Architectural Adventures in Mass Media by Space Popular
The following sites and services are closed for the time being. Please check back soon for the latest announcements.
- the bookshop and bar at 66 Portland Place, London
- RIBA North in Liverpool, including the galleries, café and shop
- the RIBA Architecture Study Rooms at the Victoria & Albert Museum, London