We have updated RIBA Contracts Digital to include two new features.
New addendum form to the RIBA professional services contracts:
- Used when a client needs an architect or consultant to undertake additional, or revised services for an existing project
- Sets out the client’s requirements, additional or revised services and the fee
- Allows the architect or consultant to set out additional meetings or expenses required to deliver the services, and implications on construction cost and project programme
New RIBA Building Contract administration forms:
Six forms, now digitised, ready to be completed online.
- Architect/Contract Administrator’s Instruction
- Revision of Time Notice
- Interim Payment Certificate
- Practical or Section Completion Certificate
- Defects Fixing Notification
- Final Payment Certificate