Adults: Creative courses, workshops, and events
Our adult learning programme offers a range of exciting opportunities to explore, discuss, debate and be inspired by great architecture. Subjects and themes are drawn from RIBA’s unsurpassed collections of original drawings, models, photographs and rare books and are brought to life through creative challenges that encourage participants to see the world around them in a new way. Our courses and workshops are designed for anyone with a wish to explore their own passions or interests further, or who simply wants to try something new.
Our courses, workshops, tours and talks are led by established architects, artists and educators and are informed by RIBA’s own expertise in architectural history, culture and practice. These are a mixture of day-long and weekend-long courses that look at architecture through disciplines such as drawing, photography, model making and other creative activities. Our full programme for 2019 will be announced soon, but our upcoming events are:
- Walking with Wornum: A Guided Tour of the RIBA, select Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons
- Architectural Photography Masterclass, 4 and 5 May 2019
- Architectural Photo Walk: King's Cross St Pancras, 8 June 2019
- Shifting Boundaries with Photography, 22 June 2019
- Summer School: Creative Responses to Architecture, 22 to 26 July 2019
- Architectural Drawing Masterclass: Georgian and Post-War, 17 and 18 August 2019
Take a private guided tour of our stunning Grade II*-listed London headquarters to learn the history of the RIBA and hear the stories of the men and women who built it.
Become a RIBA Friend and enjoy discounted entry to our events and more.
If you would like to sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear about our events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.