RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships
The RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships were established in March 2013 following a donation by The Wren Insurance Association Limited, an architects’ professional indemnity mutual that comprises 67 of the UK’s leading architectural practices.
The scholarships aim to support outstanding Part 2 students who have the potential to make a significant contribution in the field of architecture. Recipients receive £6,000 each and the opportunity to be mentored by an architect member of the Wren.
RIBA and The Wren Insurance Association are very pleased to announce the five students who will receive 2021 Scholarships:
- Lou Elena Bouey – University of Cambridge (completed RIBA Part 1 at Central Saint Martins, UAL)
- Amy Crellin – University of Sheffield (completed RIBA Part 1 at the University of Sheffield)
- Minh Le Pham Duc – Architectural Association School of Architecture (completed RIBA Part 1 at Central Saint Martins, UAL)
- Lara Miller – University of Bath (completed RIBA Part 1 at the University of Huddersfield)
- Rasha Shrourou – Birmingham City University (completed RIBA Part 1 at the University of Wolverhampton)
How to apply
The next round of applications will open in April 2022. The application form and guidance notes for applying will be available to download when applications open.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship in 2022, applicants must:
- have graduated from a RIBA Part 1 professional qualification course in Architecture in a higher education institution in the UK
- at the time of application, be enrolled in a RIBA Part 2 professional qualification course in Architecture in a higher education institution in the UK and be starting the final year in September 2022
If you have any questions about these scholarships, please contact Gillian Harrison.