RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships
The RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships were established in March 2013 following a donation by The Wren Insurance Association Limited, an architects’ professional indemnity mutual that comprises 60 of the UK’s leading architectural practices.
The scholarships aim to support outstanding Part 2 students who have the potential to make a significant contribution in the field of architecture. Recipients receive £5,000 each and the opportunity to be mentored by an architect member of the Wren.
Since then, the scheme has supported 20 talented recipients who continue to shape the future of the profession.
Previous RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholars are:
- Matthew Lucraft - Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL
- Jordan Green - Cardiff University
- Daniel Tang - London South Bank University
- Aidan Hermans - Royal College of Art
- Nathan Su - Architectural Association
- Ruxandra Maria Gruioniu - Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL
- Lilly Ingleby - University of Sheffield
- Johnny Lui - Royal College of Art
- Alexander Mills - De Montfort University
- Charles Proctor - Royal College of Art
- Keith Diplock - University of Kent
- Lucy Moroney - Architectural Association
- Rebecca Muirhead - Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL
- Thomas Glover - Royal College of Art
- Victoria Slater - University of Liverpool
- Erl Johnston - Queen's University Belfast
- James Pockson - Royal College of Art
- Laura Cannon - University of Dundee
- Megan Passey - Oxford Brookes University
- Piotr Garstecki - University of Westminster
For more information on this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.