Register your practice to be part of the 2018 Touchstone Directory
Following the successful relaunch of the Royal Society of Architect's in Wales's Touchstone magazine two years ago, the publication has gone from strength to strength. The RSAW is therefore pleased to announce that the 2018 edition will be published this autumn, with a brand new design, and with it will be the 2018 edition of the Touchstone Directory section. The Touchstone Directory is the only print publication where practices and sole practitioners in Wales are listed together to establish a comprehensive list of architects operation in the nation; and registering your practice for the directory helps fund the continued publication of the journal.
Registration for the 2018 Touchstone Directory is now open. The RSAW is committed to keeping the registration cost as low as possible, with registration this year starting from £35 + VAT and costs tiered based on practice size. If you would like to appear in the 2018 Touchstone Directory, please download and complete the form below with your practice details, and return this along with your payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration form also contains full details of registration pricing, however if you have any questions about the directory or the journal itself, please do not hesitate to email us or call us on 02920228987. Registration will close on the 28th July, and all forms must be completed and returned in full by midnight on this date if you wish your practice to be included.
- Touchstone Review and Directory is still the only print publication where practices in Wales are listed.
- The high-quality print journal combining journal and directory sections will be circulated FOC to a wide range of client bodies, including directors of Health Estates, University Estates and Facilities Departments, Local Authority and National Park planning departments, key organisations in the construction industry and cultural sector, as well as libraries and community advice centres across Wales. A copy is also sent to each Assembly Member and the careers contact at over 200 secondary schools. Touchstone is also sold in museum and gallery shops across Wales and the RIBA Bookshop in Portland Place.
- Alphabetical listing of practice names is by nearest town, with a map showing major towns and a mini-guide to using an architect.
- All practices headed by a RIBA Chartered Member are welcome to register; RIBA Chartered Practices will be indicated, linking to a description of the additional commitments of the Chartered Practice scheme.
- The Review will be available for distribution at RSAW exhibitions, schools careers presentations and Schools of Architecture events and a copy is mailed to every RIBA member in Wales. Further copies will be available for the cover price of £10 plus packaging fee.