The RIBA London Student Awards aim to promote excellence and reward talent in the study and education of architecture.
Entry is open to those studying architecture at ten universities and colleges in London and is judged by course leaders and tutors. Congratulations go to all of this year’s RIBA London Student Award winners.
You can also see more images of winning students work on our Instagram.
This year’s winners are:
Central St. Martins - University of Arts London
- Stephanie Ng, winner
- Yogasivam Bhairavi, winner
London Metropolitan University
- Anastasija Luciva, Undergraduate Award for Sustainability
- Katrina Van Hasselt, Postgraduate Award for Best Architectural Detail
London South Bank University
- Aleksandra Kwietniewska, BA course highly commended
- Desislava Cholakova, BA course winner
- Raveesha Fernando, MA course winner
- Timothy Welch, winner
- Isobel Clancey, BA course winner
- Reessha Sudra, BA course highly commended
Royal College of Arts
- Anna Russell, winner
- Maya Patel, winner
The Architectural Association
- Laurens Boevé Rojas, commendation
- Romy Faisal, winner
University of East London
- Jun Bin Yap, MArch Sustainability Award
- Paulius Vaizgenis, MArch 'Skin Thinking' Award
- Rafael Ribeiro Fischer, Best First Year Portfolio
- Simone Pamio, BSc 'Skin Thinking' Award
- Viktor Telecky, BSC Sustainability Award
University of Greenwich
- Gabriela Czaplińska, BA course highly commended
- Joshua Kirkwood, MA course highly commended
- Kieran Harrison, MA course winner
- Wiktoria Cebulak de Matos, BA course winner
- William Bingley, MA course highly commended
University of Westminster
- Raoul Tomaselli, winner
- Zadee Garrigue, winner
We would like to give thanks to our London groups representatives who assisted with this year's student awards - North: Martha Strand, East: Mike Jamieson, South East: Hannah Fothergill, South West: Sue Harvey, West: Paul Tierney.
We would also like to thank course leaders and tutors from each participating university.