Seventeen projects shortlisted for RIBA South East Awards 2019
The projects in the running for RIBA South East Awards are:
- The King’s School, Canterbury – Mitchinson’s House, Canterbury by Walters & Cohen Architects
- Process Gallery, Lenham by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Mews, Sevenoaks by Morris + Company
- Wildernesse Restaurant, Sevenoaks by Morris + Company
- Sevenoaks School Science and Technology Centre and Global Study Centre, Sevenoaks by Tim Ronalds Architects
- Bat & Ball Centre, Sevenoaks by Theis + Khan
- Haddo Yard, Whitstable by Denizen Works
- Fir Tree House, Kent by Crew Architects
- Kent Downs House, Kent by McLean Quinlan
- Van Hasselt Centre, Cranleigh School, Cranleigh by Allies and Morrison
- Writ in Water, Egham by Mark Wallinger in collaboration with Studio Octopi
- Science & Mathematics Centre, Charterhouse School by Design Engine Architects
- The Harrison Centre, Reigate Grammar School by Walters & Cohen Architects
- Hill House Passivhaus, Lewes by Meloy Architects
- Creek House, Bosham by AR Design Studio
- Harbour House, West Sussex by McLean Quinlan
- Nithurst Farm, West Sussex by Adam Richards Architects
All shortlisted projects will now be assessed by a regional jury, with the winners announced at an awards dinner on Thursday 23 May at Newbury Racecourse. You can buy your tickets for the dinner here.
If successful, the Regional Award winners will be considered for a highly-coveted RIBA National Award in recognition of their architectural excellence, the results of which will be announced in June. The shortlist for the RIBA Stirling Prize, the best new building of the year, will be drawn from the RIBA National Award-winning buildings in July and the Stirling Prize winner will be announced in October.
If you are a member of the press wanting more information on the RIBA South Awards shortlist (including access to images) then please email email@example.com.