For the Royal Institute of British Architects, 2022 was a year of transition which saw us build the foundations for a more streamlined, efficient, and sustainable organisation.
We made key operational changes to make us more effective and implemented our first Biennial Plan (2022-2023) setting out 10 priority actions – including balancing our budget and activating our House of Architecture vision.
The full report below provides a detailed account of our activities and operations.
- Delivering the House of Architecture
- Balancing the budget
- Improving and increasing membership engagement
- Improving access to architecture
- Addressing PII
- Addressing carbon
- Strengthening the ARB relationship
- Consolidating and showcasing our collections
- Improving our communications
- Developing a high-performing team
- Financial review
RIBA Board Chair, Jack Pringle, shares the headlines:
Read the full report below.