Guerrilla Tactics is the RIBA’s annual flagship conference for small and medium sized architectural practices. Held in early November, the event provides a wealth of insightful information with a focus on essential business skills for architects, and how they can develop their practices through innovation.
Each year a new Creative Director is selected through an open call to develop the annual theme and conference programme, inspiring practices to think outside the box and sharpen their business acumen. In parallel, a diverse and topical CPD programme is on offer to help practitioners fulfil their CPD requirements. The entire programme is RIBA CPD Certified.
Past Creative Directors have included:
- Amos Goldreich of Amos Goldreich Architecture and Parag Prasad of The Business Growth Agency (2022)
- Archio with Robert Fiehn Architectural Communications (2021)
- Tomas Millar of Millar + Howard Workshop (2020)
- Amanda Baillieu and Gus Zogolovitch of Developer Collective (2019)
- Pooja Agrawal and Finn Williams of Public Practice (2018)
Check this page in the new year for the launch of our 2023 Creative Director callout. If you have an idea for our next Guerrilla Tactics conference, we want to hear from you.
Applications will open in February, and successful applicants will be contacted in mid-March with further details on next steps.