Guerrilla Tactics is RIBA’s annual flagship conference for small and medium sized architectural practices. Held on 7 November 2023, this event provides a wealth of insightful information with a focus on essential business skills for architects, and how they can develop their practices through innovation.
This year’s Guerrilla Tactics theme will explore agility and embracing the power of being 'small.' The conference will discuss how practices can continue to be resilient no matter the climate, while focusing on the benefits of being and staying small. It will ask what ‘growth’ really means and how practices can leverage their uniqueness and be honest about what’s in their heart.
Guerrilla Tactics offers an enriching experience that combines an in-person conference event with over 20 hours of on-demand CPD available through the RIBA Academy platform.
Explore previous conference content below from Creative Directors including:
- Amos Goldreich of Amos Goldreich Architecture and Parag Prasad of The Business Growth Agency (2022)
- Archio with Robert Fiehn Architectural Communications (2021)
- Tomas Millar of Millar + Howard Workshop (2020)
- Amanda Baillieu and Gus Zogolovitch of Developer Collective (2019)
- Pooja Agrawal and Finn Williams of Public Practice (2018)
If you have an idea for our next Guerrilla Tactics conference, we want to hear from you at email@example.com.