Do you regularly find yourself attending networking events in the hope that you will leave with a stack of business cards, fresh ideas and a potential new client, yet spend your time feeling awkward at the side of the room planning your exit?
Networking is a powerful skill that enables you to grow your career, keeping you visible, informed and open to opportunities. Love it or loathe it, like any other business skill, networking can be learnt and practised. This 2.5 hour interactive workshop will empower and inspire you to network strategically, effectively, authentically and nerve-free.
- Develop a strategic, effective action plan for networking
- Overcome networking nerves and boost your confidence
- Utilise your own existing network more effectively and build it
- Identify the right people in the right places to network
- Work a room effectively and confidently
- Make a positive, powerful and punchy impression
- Create rapport, respect and win-win relationships
- Follow-up, forge links, friendships, partnership & career opportunities
Rasheed Ogunlaru is a leading life coach, motivational and business coach. His clients include entrepreneurs, entertainers, Chief Executives, teachers, healers, organisations and the public. His unique ‘become who you are’ approach helps people of all backgrounds find lasting fulfilment – from within. Rasheed often speaks in the media including appearances on ITN and BBC News.
He is the Business Coach partner to the British Library’s Business & IP centre where he runs the ‘Networking for Success’ an inspiring and practical workshop for professionals and business owners. He is author of 'Soul Trader – Putting the Heart into Your Business' and 'The Gift of Inner Success'. His first career was in PR/ media – including being` Communications Manager, Press Officer, media spokesman and media trainer. He is a former Co-Director of Samaritans (Central London Branch).
- RIBA/CIAT members £65 + VAT
- Non-RIBA members £92 + VAT