The Cambridge Association of Architects, in partnership with RIBA East, invites you to the next panel discussion in the Architecture Talks series. Join us as we discuss the Case for Retrofit, including:
- Non-domestic building retrofit standards
- New national standards for retrofit
- PAS 2035 — improving domestic building energy efficiency
- What is the critical factor when approaching the retrofit of a building?
- Retrofit Coordinator — a new role
- Architects and existing building retrofit: Design Futures
- Case study examples — the nuts and bolts of retrofit
The session, chaired by Patrick Osborne, Associate and Sustainability Lead at R H Partnership Architects, will include presentations from the panel and case studies, with plenty of time for questions and answers after the initial discussion.
- Chair: Patrick Osborne, Associate and Sustainability Lead at R H Partnership Architects
- Margaret Reynolds, M Reynolds RIBA
- Alan Budden, Eco Design Consultants
- Alexander Reeve, University of Cambridge