About the event
Family workshop: Take-away terrariums
Saturday 12 February 2022, 10am to 12pm
This event is aimed at 6 to 12 years, all children must be accompanied by an adult in this workshop. Booking is essential as capacity is limited.
Join RIBA Learning for a morning of creative design and planting. Be inspired by our world-leading architecture collections and get your hands dirty making your very own mini plant house to take away with you.
We will design and make our miniature plant environments using recycled packaging, a variety of small plants and use different techniques to construct and decorate.
Covid safety measures
We are excited to welcome you to join us for in-person workshops, we will be asking you to follow a few extra requirements to attend:
- all attendees over the age of 16 will be asked to complete a test, track and trace before attending. A link will be emailed to you before the event
- please do not attend if you test positive for COVID-19 or feel unwell
- all staff will be wearing a mask or visor and we ask that adults wear a mask (unless exempt), while moving around the building
- please utilise the hand sanitiser stations available in the building
- we may check your temperature on entering the building
- we will be keeping the spaces well ventilated, so do bring a jumper
- please do not bring additional participants for the workshop who do not have a ticket as we are keeping numbers low due to COVID-19 restrictions. Each child will need a ticket and an adult must accompany them. If you are unsure of how many tickets to purchase for a group please contact email@example.com