Our second session will focus on ‘Architecture & Energy’. The focus on climate change has alerted more of us to the growing concerns about energy consumption and being more sustainable. As architects we want to be able to deliver great design, to customers specifications and offer solutions which embrace interesting energy solutions.
Our guest speakers will share ideas and experiences, to explain what they believe is required to strengthen the need for better energy solutions in the buildings we design.
The lunch and learn sessions are part of our knowledge and learning programme, following our March talk on Architecture and Community.
We hope to see you at the event, please register today to avoid disappointment.
Want to hear about more events like this one? Make sure you're signed up to our newsletters.
Ticket price information
Terms and Conditions
- A photographer will cover this event and the images may be used to publicise future RIBA events.
- By accepting an invitation or purchasing a ticket you consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds can be made for cancellations notified within 30 days of the event. To transfer your ticket/s to another individual/s, please contact email@example.com.
- Tickets to be transferred at least 14 days prior to the event. Complimentary tickets are strictly non-transferable.
- If the RIBA has to postpone or cancel the event the booker is entitled to a full refund of the ticket price only.
- On entry to the event you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules.
- The RIBA reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder.
Kindly sponsored by Taylor Maxwell