This seminar is for members who are or who will be partnering with local secondary, primary and special educational needs and disability (SEND) schools, to inspire the next generation of architects.
It will explain the working environment of schools, covering:
- school timetabling
- how architecture can link to all different curriculum
- the differences of working in different types of schools
The session will also explore:
- how to design and engage activities for students of different ages
- how to pitch your language for different students
- what activities you can do
- how to time activities
- the common questions and behavioural challenges architects could face in schools
Please note: this course covers content similar to the Architecture Ambassadors training provided by RIBA Learning as part of the National Schools Programme, so may be unsuitable if you recently took part or are planning to take part.