Launch night programme
Giles Martin – Sgt Pepper at Abbey Road
English record producer, songwriter, composer and multi-instrumentalist Giles Martin, son of Beatles producer George Martin, takes us on a tour of remixing Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club band for its 50th anniversary. He tells the story of remixing this iconic album for the first time outside of the music industry at The Architects Underground.
- Omari Carter MCs our very first evening of entertainment at 66 Portland Place
- Peter Murray’s Future London
- Pati de Souza presents our first Architecture News of the Week feature
Our evolving programme unfolds…
- Award winning architect and designer of the recent A.I. Show at the Barbican, Anna Liu, will present Nature Speaks - step up, imagine, act, and call on nature as your mentor.
- NoirWave and fashion designer Samuel Ross proposes a concept for a new co-habitation space - a building that bridges the past and future and incorporates sustainable African architecture.
- An exploration of visual effects as an art form, from Oscar winning special effects master, Paul Franklin, who created the mind blowing cityscapes for Christopher Nolan’s Inception, where Paris folded in on itself