RIBA Council Member Seat Election of RIBA Scotland South Member
Voting in the RIBA Scotland South By-Election closed at 4pm on 21 December. The votes have been independently counted and verified; as the Returning Officer for the RIBA Scotland South By-Election, I hereby give notice that Robin Webster has been elected to the RIBA Council until 31 August 2023.
Further information about this election and the RIBA Scotland South By-Election voting breakdown can be found below.
If you have any questions about RIBA elections, please email email@example.com.
Finally, I would like to thank the three candidates for standing and all our members in Scotland South who took part in this election.
Notice is hereby given that:
- A poll for the election of a RIBA Scotland South Member for the RIBA Council will be held between 9am on Wednesday 30 November 2022 and 4pm on Wednesday 21 December 2022. The poll will be conducted using the single transferable voting system.
- Number to be elected: One.
- Candidate’s election statements can be found below.
- The Electoral College for the election of the RIBA Scotland South is as set out in the Election Rules on RIBA Council elections 2022.
- The names, qualifications, position/title, and practice name of the candidates validly nominated for this election are as follows:
- Gordon Duffy - Studio DuB
- Jane Paterson - Paterson Architects
- Robin Webster - Cameronwebster Architects
Dip.ID, MA(RCA), RIBA, FRIAS
Principal - Studio DuB
BArch (Hons), MArch, RIBA, ARIAS
Partner - Paterson Architects
MA (Cantab), MArch (UCL)
Partner - Cameronwebster Architects
By-election information (nominations now closed)
An election is to be held for a Councillor to serve the RIBA Scotland South area.
- Nomination papers must be submitted online to the Returning Officer between 9am on Wednesday 9 November 2022 and 4pm on Tuesday 22 November 2022 by clicking the link below.
Submit a nomination form.
- To be eligible to stand, you must be a current RIBA Chartered Member who is on the electoral register in the RIBA Scotland South area and you must be nominated by seven current RIBA Chartered Members from the RIBA Scotland South area.
- Nomination information and guidance are available below.
- The term of office will be until 31 August 2023.
- If more than one candidate is nominated, a ballot will take place between 9am on Wednesday 30 November 2022, and 4pm on Wednesday 21 December 2022.
- We would encourage you to submit your nomination well in advance of the deadline as late or incomplete nominations cannot be accepted.
Graham Devine Returning Officer
(Published Wednesday 19 October 2022)
Download the related documents below: