Being connected to clients, other architects and the latest developments in the profession is invaluable, and RIBA Membership makes this possible.
- join one of over 70 local, member-run branch and connect with other RIBA members via meet-ups, building tours, talks and social events
- for advice about a local issue or to get involved, you can approach one of our 11 local RIBA offices throughout the UK
- participate in UK branch volunteer initiatives such as architecture festivals, work with local schools and public exhibitions
- enhance your skills and share your views via knowledge-sharing events and online social media communities
- if you're based outside the UK, get involved with a local chapter in the UAE, Hong Kong or the USA