RIBA Chartered Membership says a lot about you. Your colleagues, clients and peers will know instantly you are committed to professional excellence, and that you are able to demonstrate exemplary professional and ethical standards, In other words, it says you are one of the best...
- use the ‘RIBA’ letters after your name and the title ‘Chartered Architect’
- use the RIBA crest on your website, business cards or drawings
- be included in the public directory of RIBA Chartered Members. If you run your own studio, apply to become a RIBA Chartered practice to be included in the commercial Find an Architect directory
- use RIBA red site signboards if you are a partner or director of your own practice
- enter the RIBA Regional, National and International awards and competitions