Use of cookies We use cookies to improve your experience. By using Architecture.com you agree to our terms of use and use of cookies

RIBA CPD Survey Results 2019

30 May 2019

The RIBA is looking to improve our CPD offer to help members meet their annual CPD requirements. For example, this year a 50% discount was introduced on all RIBA CPD seminars and courses, exclusive to RIBA members. In April 2019, we sought your feedback on how the 2020 offer can better support you with your professional development. This page highlights the results of this survey.

  • There was an even split between male and female participants
  • 75% of participants were aged 26 to 45
  • Respondents ranged from the nine English regions, RSUA and internationally
  • 87% of respondents were familiar with the RIBA CPD offer, with 93% having heard of the RIBA Core programme and 83% having attended an RIBA CPD event
  • 44% have heard of the CPD events through their regional newsletters, followed by 42% who selected weekly Members Update and 42% standalone CPD emails
  • 56% felt the Core programme suited their learning needs most, whilst 44% selected the RIBA webinar series and 42% chose the RIBA CPD Roadshows
  • 63% prefer face-to-face format of delivery, whilst 37% preferred digital CPD (live and on-demand)
  • 45% felt there were no barriers preventing them from attending RIBA CPD, whilst the remaining 55% felt CPD fees, delivery timing or format are the main barriers to attending CPD

Download the full survey results for further details.

For more information on the RIBA CPD programme, please contact CPD Programme team, or call +44(0)207 307 3848

Latest updates

keyboard_arrow_up To top