Join RIBA Learning on Saturday 28 November for a free day of online architectural creation. In sessions throughout the day, artist educators will guide you through one of our popular resources.
Each session of the online make along will be held using Microsoft Teams.
The events are free to attend: just be ready with the materials to join in.
Cereal box city with Katie Kennedy
Saturday 28 November 2020, 12pm to 1pm
For 6 to 12 year olds
Join artist educator Katie Kennedy to make your very own city in a cereal box.
Materials you will need
- A cereal box, shoe box or a piece of cardboard you can fold into a ‘L’ shape
- Paper or card
- Coloured pencils or felt tips
- Tape or glue stick
You could also use:
- Magazines or newspapers to cut up and collage
- Toy cars or people
Ticket holders will receive a link to a Microsoft Teams event for this session a few hours before.
Terms and conditions
- Under 18s must be supervised by an accompanying adult ticket holder at all times
- We reserve the right to alter the advertised content of events
- In the unlikely event we need to cancel we will contact all ticket holders as soon as possible
- By accepting an invitation or selecting a ticket you consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event
Other online make along sessions
If you would like to attend other sessions in the online make along series, please book these individually.
- Pavilions, pop-ups and temporary structures (for 6 to 12 year olds)
- Flexible spaces (for 13 to 18 year olds)
- Perspective drawing and sketchbooks (for 18 years old and over)
For upcoming family and children events, please visit our families and children workshops page.