Join RIBA Learning on Saturday 28 November for a free day of online architectural creation. In sessions throughout the day, artist educators will guide you through one of our popular resources.
Each session of the online make along will be held using Microsoft Teams.
The events are free to attend: just be ready with the materials to join in.
Flexible spaces: Working for and with communities with Marianne Holm Hansen
Saturday 28 November 2020, 10am to 11am
For 13 to 18 year olds
Can you solve the challenge of designing a space for a community with many different people wanting different things? Your challenge has been set: design along with artist educator Marianne Holm Hansen.
Materials you will need
- Minimum five sheets of paper
You could also use:
- Squared paper or graph paper
- Coloured pencils/crayons/marker pens
Ticket holders will receive a link to a Microsoft Teams event for this session a few hours before.
Terms and conditions
- Under 18s must be supervised by an accompanying adult ticket holder at all times
- We reserve the right to alter the advertised content of events
- In the unlikely event we need to cancel we will contact all ticket holders as soon as possible
- By accepting an invitation or selecting a ticket you consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event
Other online make along sessions
If you would like to attend other sessions in the online make along series, please book these individually.
- Pavilions, pop-ups and temporary structures (for 6 to 12 year olds)
- Cereal box city (for 6 to 12 year olds)
- Perspective drawing and sketchbooks (for 18 years old and over)
For upcoming family and children events, please visit our families and children workshops page.