This is an exciting time for RIBA Oxfordshire as we are growing our branch. At the AGM, we will reflect on previous activity and plan for the future.
- chair to update on activities over the previous year.
- financial update
- introduction of new branch members
- discussion topic: What activities would RIBA Members in the region like to see?
- date of the next meeting
- networking and event end
All RIBA Members are welcome to attend.
There are several positions open for the branch committee, including chair, treasurer, secretary, student rep, and four committee positions. The timeline for nominations and voting is;
- 1 February nominations closed
- 8 February ballot opens
- 21 February ballot close
You will receive an email from our governance team with notifications of this timeline and links to self-nominate and vote.
What does RIBA Oxfordshire do?
As a RIBA branch, RIBA Oxfordshire acts as a local hub for architects, providing a platform for professional development, networking, and advocacy, while also contributing to the promotion of architectural excellence and community engagement.
The activities and functions of a RIBA branch can include:
- networking and community building through organising events, lectures, and social gatherings.
- supporting students and emerging professionals,
- knowledge sharing within the local architecture community.
- promoting local architecture to the public.
- advocacy and representing the interests of local architects to governing bodies.
RIBA Branch and Chapter elections are held bi-annually during January, February and March. Find out more.