RIBA Core CPD 2018
Whether it’s structured or informal, if you can learn from it, you can make it count. Methods of CPD learning are as diverse as the topics they can cover and can be completed easily through seminars, articles, podcasts and online learning, or even factory tours and trade show visits. However, the RIBA Core CPD 2018 Programme can provide you with all your core curriculum needs.
You are able to dictate the route your Continuing Professional Development takes, choosing the subjects that will strengthen your expertise and broaden your knowledge.
Your CPD enables you to plan your career, strengthen your business, update your knowledge, and acquire new skills and specialisms in an increasingly competitive market.
RIBA Core CPD 2018 programme
- Ethics in architecture: best practice for sourcing materials, products and people
- How to advise your clients on their CDM duties
- Win, retain, repeat: an essential guide to managing client relationships
- Designing for flood resilience: tips for architects and designers
- Going out to tender: skills and strategies
- Pick and mix: the best of Passivhaus
- Designing for a changing population
- Bringing your designs to life: how to integrate green infrastructure elements
- Appreciating the old, incorporating the new
- Is off-site the future of construction?
Please see our PDF of the RIBA Core CPD 2018 programme. You can also download a PDF of the full details of each seminar.
018 programme locations
2018 Core CPD will be delivered in 13 English locations: Bath, Birmingham, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Crawley, Exeter, Gateshead, Leeds, London (AM & PM), Manchester, Nottingham, and Reading.
Two ways to book CPD seminars
- CPD Club Ticket: one single booking for all 10 seminars
- Pay-as-you-go: purchase seminars individually
CPD Club benefits
- One place at each of the 10 CPD Club seminars
- A significant saving of £250 per year compared with purchasing pay-as-you-go seminars
- Flexibility to transfer your place to any one of the 13 regional venues
- 25 hours of RIBA Core Curriculum training
- Helps you achieve your annual RIBA CPD requirements.
CPD Club ticket (all 10 seminars):
- RIBA/CIAT members £400 + VAT (£480)
- Non-RIBA members £585 + VAT (£702)
Pay-as-you-go tickets (individual seminars):
- RIBA/CIAT members £65 + VAT(£78)
- Non-RIBA members £92 + VAT (£110.4)
- RIBA student members £15 + VAT (£18)
How to book?
* Please note invoices will be issued in January 2018.