RIBA Core CPD 2019
RIBA Members get 50% off the RIBA CPD Programme, compared to non-members
Whether it’s structured or informal, if you can learn from it, you can make it count. Methods of CPD learning are as diverse as the topics they can cover and can be completed easily through seminars, articles, podcasts and online learning, or even factory tours and trade show visits. However, the RIBA Core CPD 2019 Programme can provide you with all your core curriculum needs.
You are able to dictate the route your Continuing Professional Development takes, choosing the subjects that will strengthen your expertise and broaden your knowledge.
Your CPD enables you to plan your career, strengthen your business, update your knowledge, and acquire new skills and specialisms in an increasingly competitive market.
RIBA Core CPD 2019 programme
- Business of architecture: exploring ethics in practice
- CDM 2015: your essential guide to Designer duties
- Business planning: key to running a successful practice
- Fire safety for designers Post-Grenfell
- Project management: delivering high quality outcomes
- The big wins: deliverable and cost-effective sustainable design solutions
- Inclusive environments: designing for neighbourhoods of the future
- Community engagement: collaborative design techniques
- Plan of Work through the conservation lens
- Ensuring safety through specification and detailing
Please see our PDF of the RIBA Core CPD 2019 programme. You can also download a PDF of the full details of each seminar.
2019 programme locations
2019 Core CPD will be delivered in 17 English locations: Bath, Birmingham, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Crawley, Exeter, Gateshead, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, London (AM & PM), Manchester, Nottingham, Preston, Reading and York.
Two ways to book CPD seminars
- CPD Club Ticket: one single booking for all 10 seminars
- Pay-as-you-go: purchase seminars individually
CPD Club benefits
- One place at each of the 10 CPD Club seminars
- A significant saving of £168 per year compared with purchasing pay-as-you-go seminars
- Flexibility to transfer your place to any one of the 17 regional venues
- 25 hours of RIBA Core Curriculum training
- Helps you achieve your annual RIBA CPD requirements.
CPD Club ticket (all 10 seminars):
- RIBA/CIAT members £292 +VAT
- RIBA Chartered Practices £400 +VAT
- Non-RIBA members £585 + VAT
Pay-as-you-go tickets (individual seminars):
- RIBA/CIAT members £46 +VAT
- RIBA student members £15 +VAT
- Non-RIBA members £92 +VAT
How to book?
* Please note invoices will be issued in January 2019.