RIBA Webinar Series
The RIBA has been exploring ways in which RIBA CPD seminars and courses can be made available digitally to the membership, in the UK and internationally. The RIBA is looking to test the feasibility of Skype for Business as a webinar platform and is happy to offer 1.5 hours and 2 hours webinars on the Principal Designer role and 1 hour and 1.25 hours webinars on business skills.
The RIBA is now offering the following Webinar Series:
- Principal Designer Webinar Series 2018
For more information on individual modules, see the RIBA Principal Designer Webinar Series Factsheet (PDF).
- Business Skills Webinar Series 2019
For more information on individual modules, see the RIBA Business Skills Webinar Series Factsheet (PDF).
RIBA PD Webinar Series 2018 Programme
Module 1, Friday 9 November
Introduction: hearts and minds (1.5hrs)
Module 2, Tuesday 13 November
CDM Differently & Visually (1.5hrs)
Module 3, Friday 30 November
Visual Risk Pathways and case studies (1.5hrs)
Module 4, Wednesday 5 December
Practical review session (1.5hrs)
Module 5, Tuesday 11 December
Significant Risk and effective communication (1.5hrs)
Module 6, Friday 14 December
Where to find help and guidance (2hrs)
RIBA Business Skills Webinar Series 2019 Programme
Module 1, 4 February
Architect's guide to tax (1hrs)
Module 2, 11 February
Fees: how to best calculate, negotiate and monitor (1.25hrs)
Module 3, 15 February
Sole trader: your essential guide to starting and growing your business (1hrs)
Module 4, 25 February
Increasing your profits: the holy grail for architects (1hrs)
Module 5, 4 March
Sales skills: say goodnight to your sales nightmares (1hrs)
Two ways to book your webinars
CPD Club ticket: One single booking for all six modules in the PD Webinar Series or all five modules in the Business Skills Webinar Series
- One place at each of the webinars in the series
- Purchase all webinars in the series and get one for free
- Up to 10 hours of RIBA-Accredited Advanced CPD
- Helps you obtain certificate of attendance and exam result*
- Study pack and a copy of CDM 2015: A Practical Guide for Architects and Designers, RRP £25**
Pay-as-you-go (PAYG): purchase webinars individually
- A place at one of the webinars
- Digital copy of all course materials
- Up to 2 hours of RIBA-Accredited General/Detailed Knowledge CPD
*Exam result certificate is only issued to delegates achieving 75% or higher on the Principal Designer quiz
** Copy is only issued to delegates taking part in the Principal Designer Webinar Series
What you need to attend this webinar
- Laptop / Desktop: please note use of mobile/tablet is not advisable as some interactions are not compatible with these devices. You do not need access to a webcam to join this webinar.
- Headphone: if you are joining this webinar from your office / crowded location, please ensure you have a working headphone with you.
- Confirmation email: after the booking has been made, you will be sent a link to join this webinar, including instructions on how to join. Please follow this link at least 10min prior to event’s start time. Confirmation email will be sent 7 days prior to the event start date.