Close the Gap: Gender pay gap pledge for RIBA Chartered Practices
RIBA is committed to making the profession more diverse and inclusive. Closing the gender pay gap is an important part of that work.
By signing up to the Close the Gap Pledge, practices demonstrate their commitment to improving gender diversity, broadening access to the profession and ensuring that career prospects and progression are independent of gender, race, background or any aspect of an individual’s identity.
Show your commitment to stamping out inequality and closing the gender pay gap today by signing the CloseTheGap pledge below.
By signing up to this pledge practices are committing to:
- Operate fair, equal and unbiased recruitment and promotion procedures
- Support flexible working patterns and a healthy work-life balance
- Introduce greater transparency in pay and reward processes
- Ensure equal opportunities for career progression
- Promote equal opportunities to represent the profession at industry events
- Appoint a Diversity Champion or Taskforce
- Take targeted evidence-based action and monitor and evaluate progress
- Share knowledge, information and best practice with the RIBA