RIBA Pension

RIBA Pension

The RIBA Pension is a quality auto enrolment pension solution tailored to architects’ practices and delivered through trusted market leaders

The law on workplace pensions has changed. Under the Pensions Act 2008, every employer in the UK must put certain staff into a pension scheme and contribute towards it. This is called 'Automatic Enrolment'.

The RIBA has developed an auto enrolment pension scheme and Chartered Practices receive a substantial discount on both the sign-up fee and the annual fee. We have evaluated other schemes on the market and come up with a solution that matches or beats the competition on key criteria such as cost, quality and ease of management.

Find out more about the RIBA Pension

Find out about what our pension scheme offers your practice as well as how and when you should apply for an auto enrollment scheme

Important change to pensions you need to be aware of

The minimum contribution into auto enrolment pensions increases at the start of April 2018. For employers it increases from 1% to 2% of salary and for employees it increases from 1% to 3%. The total combined minimum contribution increases from 2% to 5%.

If the employer contributes more than their required minimum, but less than the total minimum, then the employee will need to make up the shortfall to bring the total contribution up to 5%.

Both the employer and employee can contribute more than the minimum amounts if they wish.

To support RIBA Pension Customers through the change our team is available to answer any questions. Please contact us using the details below. 

Contact us

For questions about any of our products or services, please contact the RIBA Financial Services team